Easter Westcoast Weekend - 4 nights
Please do text Abe on 027 777 3774 to let us know you are riding - don't want to leave anyone behind.
4 nights away down south.
The best riding and fun to be had on two wheels.
- Depart Wellington on the 5:00pm InterIslander ferry on Thursday 18th April (final check-in 4:00pm)
- Stay in Blenheim on Thursday 18th April - find own accommodation
- Depart Blenheim on Friday 19th April at 10:30am. Text or Phone Abe on 027 777 3774 to find out where in Blenheim we will meet for departure
- Ride 300km's to Westport via the Wairua Valley and the Nelson Lakes
- Stay Westport 2 nights - in on Friday 19th and out on Sunday 21st April
Sat 20th day ride to Karamea for a long lunch, 200kms return
Sunday 21st April - 2 options; ride to either Nelson with Evan & Sarah or Hamner Springs with Abe, Kathy and Chris - find own accommodation.
- Monday 22nd April - return ride to Picton in time for the 2:15pm InterIslander ferry to Wellington (final check-in 1:15pm)
- Any questions or to let Abe know you wish to join the ride, phone or text Abe on 027 777 3774.
Accommodation options in Wesport:
1. McManus Hotel 03 789 6304 (Abe & Kathy are booked here)
2. Bella Vista Motel 03 789 7800
3. Buller Court Motel 03 789 7979
4. Tripinn Hotel 03 789 7367
And remember to use the Chapter discount on the Ferry - details at https://www.wellingtonhog.co.nz/members